I’m not tired to repeat over and over again – flux core welders are the best for beginners. You literally need about an hour of practice and a steady hand to become a welder. I can’t say that my review of this kind of stations is the best one online, but I sincerely hope that it’s sophisticated enough to provide great guidance for novices. These machines may seem not that versatile for sensitive jobs but will perfectly do for gas-free welding.
After a few days of thorough tests, I figured out that certain brands deliver awesome flux core welders.
The best brands of flux core welding machines:
- Super Deal PRO – their machine I picked for this review weighs only 38 lbs and costs under $140. Also, their appliances can boast high portability and great efficacy;
- Welder Flux Core gadgets are also awesome and effective;
- Forney Easy may weigh a lot (almost 51 lbs) but can handle many complicated welding jobs;
Other parameters of these machines:
- However, besides the brand’s reputation, few other important factors have to be considered before buying the best flux core wires:
- Top-notch performance rates;
- Various welding qualities like offshore, general fabrication and even shipbuilding;
- Limitations specified by the manufacturer;
- Ease of use;
- Affordable price – under $150;
By the way, don’t forget to watch the video tutorial I dedicated to a few major problems you may face during the daily use of these particular welding machines. Please subscribe to stay updated and read the new reviews first.
Video Tutorial: Flux core welding problems